The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, June 11, 2009

dear cemetary employees/volunteers

i understand that you are now almost soley based on people that volunteer due to your cemetary employees and your lack of ownership skills and your inability to properly handle money but get your shit together. It is not my fault that you all have your heads so far up your butt that you can no longer see daylight. You charged me for a temporary marker for my daughters plot until we can afford to buy a head stone but yet a month later there is no marker there at all. There is nothing indicating where my daughter is burried and that makes me one very furious mother. So please pull your heads out of your asses and put a marker up for my daughter before i really get pissed

thanks,
a pissed off grieveing mother

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be beyond pissed, have you contacted the cemetery and asked them why there is not a marker there for your angel? I would be making myself into a pest and the biggest holy terror because that is my angel out there and she would be needing the best, even if I couldn't afford the headstone, she deserves a marker at least, even for someone else who wanted to visit her.