The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

You know its been a bad day when.....

you get the call to pick up your infant daughter's death certificate. As i read over it i am amazed actually. She was born with no heart beat and not breathing and yet the doctors literally tried everything they could, they tried for 20 minutes to make my little angel breath but to no avail. Her time of death was called exactly 20mins after she was born. I guess what the docors didnt realize is that McKenzie had a bigger purpose in life. She was never meant to be my earth angel like chloe, she was always meant to be my heaven sent. Before she was ever born Phillip and I had always called her our little angel. Little did we know for all those weeks just how right we were.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh sweetie...keep praying! God is holding your little Angel and she's in a good place! He'll keep her safe till the one day you meet again! {{HUGS}} Always thinking of you!!!
~Heather