The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy 1month Angelversary McKenzie

Dear McKenzie,

happy 1month angelversary my sweet baby. I cant believe it has already been a month since you left us. Time seems to have gone on for the rest of the world but for mommy it seems to have stood still. I miss you with every breath i take, every second of the day. Mommy knows that you have more important businss to take care of though, and that someday we will be together again. For now you are watching over us and making sure that we are ok, i know that your sister feels you here with her, i just know it. I know that you are up there taking care of your uncle and grandpa. You were never meant to be here with me, you were just too perfect to stay, god needed you up there. I love you and i think of you all day, everyday. I hope that you are looking down thinking that mommy is making you proud!

love always,

your mommy

No comments: