The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, June 29, 2009

ramble ramble ramble

so christine is having her son tomorrow, it suck for me, but i am not sure exactly how i am going to handle it. I know it is going to be a very long time if at all i ever decided to hold him, i know that its not fair to him, he didnt make my body fail. On top of that my due date is this comming saturday, talk about a double whammy. i really think i may need a drink. We are planning to take chloe to all the local festivities and that way i can keep my mind off of everything.

Chloe is starting to like the water, we have been going swimming at my moms new apartments and at first she would scream, now she will even splash a little in the pool, its pretty cute. I need to take some pics next time. We set up chloe's little blow up pool, and at first she wanted nothing to do with it, but Jaylynn(our niece) had a blast in it. Then after Jaylynn went home chloe got in it on her own and had a good time, i think that she just didnt want to play with jaylynn. Chloe is also starting to throw temper tantrums, but that just doesnt fly with mommy and she is quickly learning that it is not ok.

i took a big step in moving forward and got rid of all of Kenzie's baby clothes, we gave them to phillip's co-worker who is going to be a first time daddy. He was glad to get them and i was glad to get rid of them (they took up a lot of room).

No comments: