The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, February 20, 2010

and we're back to private

i changed my blog back to private and don't intend to change it back to public again. there are too many weirdos out there and i have a family to protect. I will be doing some more clean up of the blog by cleaning out readers again, and getting rid of the people that i either never hear from or i don't recognize the email address/name. i am honestly not really sure how much i will be around, i guess only time will tell. Until next time i wish everyone all the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just ventured over here. I'm so slow at reading blogs. lol. I love it, hun!!! ::hugs::