The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, February 5, 2010

since i guess technically its friday....

Friday, i am thankful for....

* as always i am thankful for Phillip
* Chloe, my little lady
* my mom, whom i wouldnt be where i am without her
* my sister, we dont always see eye-to-eye but she is an awesome person
* Susan, she always knows what to say and when to say it, and she sends me the most awesome caring text messages
* my H.A.N.D. girls (Nicole, Meredith, Candice, Megan, and Sabrina) those girls always and i mean always make me smile and feel good, they rock
* my therapist, for being totally non-judgemental when i totally cried in her office and knowing what i am going through
and last but certainly not least...
* miss McKenzie Lee Hunt, she changed my life in a why i never expected. My namesake, my little angel, my world. I think of you and smile because i know you are part of something bigger and better.


i also want to thank every single person that has been a part of my healing process thus far (friends, family, BOTB, MB, MTaM, and even MC at one point) you all have had such an impact on my life and healing process. Now we have nothing but positive and amazing things to look forward to.

No comments: