The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, February 8, 2010

i just dont fit in

Most of the time i feel like i don't fit in. OK like 99% of the time i feel that way. I really just don't fit in anywhere. Most of the people i was friends with arnt married or don't have kids and i really don't talk to anyone anymore. I don't drive so i guess that makes it hard to have a real friendship too. Nobody really knows what I'm going through, or how i feel, or even just how to talk to me and that has taken its toll on me too. Poor Chloe doesn't have friends either because she is with me all the time. It sucks to not fit in anywhere and really to have almost nobody that isn't family.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Aww, I wish we weren't so far apart! I know what you mean about feeling like you don't fit in. Totally. ((HUGS)) -Trish

(Sorry my comments come up as Mom, it has to do with Evie's blog that I keep for my in-laws. lol)