The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, February 25, 2010

this is going to be a happy AWish post

being that i am pretty down this week due to going to a friends funeral (i will post about that later in the week) i want this post to be a happy one (or something like that). So here is my attempt.

This is going to be a love story of sorts. I met Phillip in high school, we rode the same bus, though we never actually talked. In 2007 (may 19th to be exact) we started dating.
(i don't know why his head looks so big, crappy cell phone pic)
We went on several dates, just hanging out and going bowling, even staying up all night to watch the sun rise together (see above pic). We were carefree and totally in love, i knew he was going to be my "happily ever after". He made me smile and feel like i was the only person alive, and still to this day makes me feel that way. He took me for my very first time ever to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.


We spent every free second together, and we did a lot of this....


he told me he loved me and i of course said it back. I think at that point it was clear to the both of us that this was a forever kind of love. In September (the 1st to be exact) i was going to meet his family for the first time. I was feeling kind of sick and off, and got the shock of my life (just hours before meeting his entire family)


Yep, happily carefree and in love we were expecting a baby!
We had already talked about getting married, and decided that we didn't want to wait. So on October 28th 2007 we were married in Reno (we sort of eloped).


and doesn't every good bride cover her honey's face in lipstick kisses the night before they get married?!? NO? oh well i did...


We decided not to find out the gender of our little bundle of joy to be, and in February we decided to have some pictures taken for valentines day (while i was 7ish months pregnant)


the belly continued to grow


And just 2 days later (2weeks before my due date) we met our 8lb7oz 19in daughter for the first time as we became a family of 3!


At just over 2months old on July 5th 2008 we had our first family pictures taken (by crystal at shreevephotography.com). We were not only completely head over heals in love with each other but we were and still are madly in love with our little Chloe Anne.








Chloe has always been and remains to this day a total daddy's girl


In october (the 11th) of 2008 we had our second set of family pictures done (at picture peoples) and it was obvious that chloe runs the show!


well that's about 1/2 this "love" story, i will save the rest for another day!

No comments: