The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

is it really that time again/ the march/the home front

Is it really the 15th already?! has it really been 9 whole months since McKenzie was born? I think that i probably say and think that every single month but i guess that is a the curse of being in this horrible club. I think about Kenzie every day and i often wonder what it would be like to have chloe and kenzie both, but then i snap back to reality and realize how lucky i am to have my one perfect and healthy little princess. I cant believe how fast the time is going by and that in 3 VERY short months i will have made it to my first big milestone, i will be over the first big hump once i make it to McKenzie's first birthday. I am doing the Stockton March for babies on McKenzie's birthday and i think that is kind of a sign for me. I will be doing it to help in my healing process and to honor sll of our babies (McKenzie, Katie, Mary, Gabriel, Jillian and Aidan).

Anyway more about this march of dimes March for Babies, It is on May 15th 2020 in Stockton California and would love to invite anyone and everyone to join us on the walk. If you would like to join us on the walk go to www.marchforbabies.org and sign up to walk, you can also join our team and actually walk with me. If you would like to join our team its name is LittleBodysBigHearts . I would love to have more support on my walk. Now the only thing i need to do is meet my donation goal.

On the home front..... Chloe is amazing and so smart. She is starting to show some intrest in potty training so we are putting her on the potty throughout the day. She has now pooped on the potty one time (the very first day) and peed on the potty twice already! She isnt really ready to completely potty train, which is fine, but you have to start somewhere, right?!

No comments: