The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

walk at home, 1mile walk

today is day 1 of the walk at home, 1 mile walk.

i just finished the "walk at home: 1mile walk". I found it on exercise TV on ondemand yesterday and decided to start doing it today. The lady on it doesnt use weights or anything so i added my 2lb weights for me for a better workout. For most people this is not a big deal, but for me it is. It is something that i can do at home, in my room while chloe is playing. Because we live with the in-laws, in limited space and we are out in the country it is really hard to be able to work out. Not anymore. I plan to do this *hopefully* everyday. So i guess there will be more posts about this.


Now i am editing this post to add on throughout the day.....

I finished my 2nd "walk at home: 1mile walk" for today. After i was done i laid down and did 50 sit ups. Then just now i did 50 more sit ups.

No comments: