The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

can i just cry please

i am so freaking mad and sad at myself and my body's inability to do anything right. Over the course of the last 2 years my body (mostly my reproductive system) has done nothing fucking right.
We all know what happened with my body and McKenzie's birth, then here we are 1.5years later and my body once again fails and so Avery was born early. Now my body is failing me again, my doctor thinks that my outer incision healed too fast preventing anything inside from draining out thus giving me an infection. Now he prescribed me different antibiotics, but one of them is not considered breastfeeding friendly by all doctors. So my OBGYN told me to call Avery's neo and find out if he is OK with me nursing while taking it. If he is not OK with it then my options are basically to take the meds to make me better and stop nursing or nurse and hope the one antibiotic takes care of the infection. Yes i could probably just pump and dump until the one is out of my system but i really feel like the one thing my body has done right in 2 freaking years (making milk) it is now trying to take away from me.

I fucking hate this and some days i just wish i was someone else.

No comments: