The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, November 5, 2010

i miss being pregnant

Not that i want to be pregnant ever again, because i DON'T. I do however miss being pregnant, but i just miss being pregnant with Avery. I miss feeling her kick and roll (not so much punching my bladder though) and seeing her distort the shape of my belly was pretty cool. I miss the fact that Phillip only got to feel her on the outside a few times before she was born (but am beyond thankful he even got that). I miss having that "pregnant glow" instead of the tired NICU mom raccoon eyes from trying to balance everything in my life. I am glad to be semi back to my self again and i really like the fact that my boobs are bigger than my belly and i can see my feet again. I am thankful for everyday i had being pregnant with Avery and for everyday that i have with her now. Watching her doing all of her growing on the outside is kind of surreal. She is amazing and i can't wait to see the baby/child/woman that she will become some day, just like her big sister but i still miss all those moments of pregnancy that i no longer get to experience with her, and the ones that we missed out on all together. Sigh, its so bittersweet.

No comments: